INTEGRAL PRIVACY NOTICE
Pursuant to the provisions of the Federal Law on Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties ("The Law") and its Regulations, this Privacy Notice is issued in the following terms:
Club Real Resort S.A. de C.V (“Real Club”), corporation duly organized under the laws of Mexico, with business address at the Best Day Building Av Bonampak Mz. 2 Lt. 7 Building A Locale A, B and C, Third Floor, Cancun Quintana Roo Mexico, zip code 77500, is the person responsible for the use and protection of your personal data which will be processed based on the principles of legality, consent, information, quality, purpose, loyalty, proportionality and responsibility in terms of The Law; in that respect we inform you about the following:
B.1.- The personal information we collect from you, will be used for the following intentions, which are necessary for the service requested:
- To Register your personal information in our database as a client of our services.
- To fulfill administrative purposes related to the performance of contractual obligations entered.
- To offer our customers the best quality service.
- Manage charges and collections via debit cards or credit cards.
- Follow up and attention to customer requirements.
- Process the applications of our customers, and therefore manage the relationship you want to establish with Real Club, or the already established between the client and Real Club.
- Follow up on requests that the Customer has arisen with respect to products, services and budgets or quotations.
- Ensure a proper and adequate treatment.
B.2.- Intentions not necessary for the existence, maintenance and accomplishments with our legal relationship.
- Marketing purposes, advertising or market prospection purposes, including address, telephone or email, to send promotions or advertising material.
- Market satisfaction surveys, consumption statistics or other ways to evaluate our products and services.
By a communication in writing, at any time, delivered to our address or e-mailed to the address listed in this Privacy Notice, you can let us know your refusal to treat your personal data for the purposes mentioned in this section B.2.
C). DEPARTMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
Address: Building Best Day Av Bonampak Mz.2 Lt. 7 Building A Locale A, B and C, Third Floor, Cancun Quintana Roo, Mexico, zip code 77500.
Attention to Real Club members.
Operating hours: Monday to Friday from 9:00 to 18:00 hrs., and Saturdays and Sundays from 9:00 to 14:00 hrs.
Phone number: 998-287-5792
D). PERSONAL DATA TREATED
For the purposes outlined in this Privacy Notice, your data has been collected from the following sources: Provided directly by you in person, by telephone, through email as well as through our website. The personal information we collect is:
Personal data collected directly by filling out worksheets, registration forms, quality control surveys, confirmation letters, transport services format and credit card charge authorization formats.
The data we obtain:
- General Personal Data.- Full name, age, gender, address, marital status, phone numbers, date and place of birth, occupation, company for which you work, nationality, social security number, Unique Key Population Register (CURP) email, Federal Taxpayers Registry (RFC) or Tax ID, handwritten signature, number of military ID.
- Legal Information.- Official ID, Voting Credential, military ID, driver's license, passport, immigration document, professional license.
- Third parties with whom you are related (personal references).- Name, phone number, email.
- Financial and Asset Data.- Data that is necessary to successfully fulfill our contractual relationship, such as:. Amount of monthly or yearly income, number of branch number and bank institution, number (s) of bank accounts and credit or debit card data.
E). TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
Your personal data can be transferred, shared and / or assigned to subsidiary companies, subsidiaries, affiliates and suppliers of Real Club, within the National Territory or abroad for identification, contact, and to better understand the needs of our customers and provide better service. Real Club may retain the information in its database in order to simplify the service for the time permitted by applicable law.
We commit to not transfer your personal information to third parties without your consent, except for the exceptions provided in Article 37 of the Law, and to do the transference within the conditions fixed by the law.
F). ARCO RIGHTS (Access, Rectification, Cancellation of Opposition)
You have the right to access your personal data in the possession of Real Club and the details of their treatment, as well as to rectify in case they are inaccurate or incomplete; cancel them when they are being used for other purposes not listed or oppose to its use for specific purposes.
The mechanisms that have been implemented for the exercise of those rights is through the filing of the application called "Application to Exercise ARCO Rights" which can be downloaded here and should be addressed to our Department of Personal Data, either personally or via mail at the address and / or e-mail address specified in the subsection C) preceding.
Real Club can deny the exercise of the ARCO Rights, in the following cases:
- When you are not the holder of the personal data, or you have not conclusively established the representation of the holder;
- When your personal data does not appear in the database of Real Club;
- When the rights of a third party are injured;
- When there is a legal impediment or resolution of a competent authority to restrict your ARCO Rights;
- In case of cancellation, when personal data is being processed for the prevention or medical diagnosis or management of health services, or;
- When the rectification, cancellation or opposition has been previously done.
The Refusal may be partial, in which case, Real Club will make the access, rectification, cancellation or opposition on the respective part.
The exercise of "ARCO Rights" will be free of charge.
For more information, please contact the Personal Data Department, via email to the address noted above.
- Your browser type and operating system.
- The Internet pages you visit.
- The links you follow
- The IP address.
- The site you visited before coming to ours.
H). OPTIONS AND MEANS TO LIMIT THE USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
You can stop receiving messages by e-mail, by mail, landline or cell phone by contacting our Personal Data Department, at the e-mail address mentioned in subsection C) above.
I). MECHANISMS AND PROCEDURES FOR THE OWNER SHOULD HE REVOKE HIS CONSENT AT ANY TIME.
At any time during treatment you may revoke the consent that has been granted for the treatment of your data, it is necessary to contact the Personal Data Department, where you will receive the procedure to be followed to perform the revocation of consent.
J). SECURITY MEASURES IMPLEMENTED
To protect your personal data, we have implemented security measures by means of administrative, physical and technical standards in order to prevent loss, misuse or alteration of your information.
When we communicate or share your information with third parties who provide us with a service, we require and verify that they have the necessary security measures to protect your personal information, prohibiting the use of personal information for purposes other than those requested or assigned; with the understanding that notwithstanding the foregoing, any failure by such third parties as provided in The Law and its Regulations, is the sole responsibility of such third parties.
K). MODIFICATIONS TO PRIVACY NOTICE.
We reserve the right to make changes at any time or update this privacy notice.
These changes will be available to the public, through the following means: (i) visible announcements at the corporate offices; (ii) on our website http://club.realresorts.com
L).LIMITATION OF USE OR DISCLOSURE OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA.
In order for you to limit the use and disclosure of your personal information, we offer the following means:
Your registration before the Public Registry to avoid advertising, which is in charge of the Federal Consumer Protection, in order that your personal data is not used for advertising or promotion of goods or service companies. For more information on this registration you can consult the Internet portal of PROFECO or directly contact them.
M). COMPLAINTS AND REPORTS.
If you consider your right to protection of personal data has been injured or presume that in the treatment of your personal data there is any violation to the provisions of the Federal Law of Protection of Personal Data Held by Private Parties or its Regulation, you may file the grievance or complaint at the Federal Institute of Access to Information and Data Protection (IFAI). For more information visit: www.ifai.org.mx